Sunday, December 18, 2011

Colorful crocheted clutch bag

EN: Finally I have finished my first completed collection of "call me bags"! and as I sold the yellow one a while ago I have made it again, changing the interior printed fabric. I love the result and when I see them all, I don't know which one to choose. Don't let your favorite bag go away and buy it now!

FR: Finalement j'ai fini la collection complète de "call me bag"! et comme j'avais vendue la jaune, je l'ai refaite à nouveau en changeant le tissu intérieur.J'adore le résultat et quand je les voies, je ne sais pas laquelle choisir. Ne laissez pas votre sac favori partir et achetez-le now!


ES: Finalmente terminé la colección completa de "call me bag" y como he vendido la amarilla, la he repetido cambiando la tela interna. Me encanta el resultado y además cuando las veo, no sé con cual quedarme. No dejes que tu bolso favorito se escape y compralo ahora!




No comments: